Improve your Cash Flow
Allow more flexibility with tax due dates, by borrowing from the tax pool at competitive rates - they're cheaper than borrowing from a bank. Treat your tax deposits as an overdraft facility: withdraw and finance your funds at competitive rates, any time.
Lower Underpayment Costs
Prevent costly interest payments and penalties from the Inland Revenue for (accidental!) underpayments of provisional tax. By buying the tax you need from the tax pool instead of paying the Inland Revenue directly, you can save up to 30% on your use of money interest (UOMI).
Avoid Overpayment Costs
Make sure your working capital isn't wasted by sitting at the Inland Revenue when you've made a tax overpayment. Get greater returns by selling excess tax to the tax pool for much more than the UOMI the Inland Revenue pay you for your tax overpayments.
Having just started her hair salon, Sarah was unsure if she had correctly estimated the provisional tax she needed to pay. Instead of paying the Inland Revenue directly, Sarah used a tax pooling agent to transfer the funds from the tax pool to her account at the Inland Revenue. Sarah had underestimated the tax she needed to pay, but by using the tax pool Sarah avoided underpayment penalties and was able to save nearly 30% on her UOMI.
1. Competitive prices for tax pooling and finance solutions.
2. Backed by New Zealand leading professional tax advisors.
3. No minimum deposit, purchase, or finance amount.
4. Our online systems include excel reporting.
5. Payments into tax pool can be refunded at any time.
6. The trustee for the tax pool is Public Trust, owned by the New Zealand Government.
7. Free registration and no membership fees.